On this week’s episode, I’m speaking with Andrea Geller, Broker Associate at Hot Property® The Chaz Walters Group and Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate of Chicago.
Andrea is a friend and someone I always turn to for her thoughts on the real estate business and our industry. During our conversation, we discussed:
- Bruce Springsteen (Andrea is a HUGE Bruce fan!)
- Advice for veterans of our industry to remain relevant and flexible as the business changes
- How to compete on YOUR OWN terms
- Andrea’s not-so-secret weapon that has given her an edge in her business throughout the years
- How 1% different is 100% better in real estate
- Some simple suggestions that will make our industry better
- Emerging trends that are already shaping the future of housing
- The power of good questions to better serve your customers
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did!
Remember – if you are finding value in How They Won, please subscribe, review, and share the podcast. I sincerely appreciate all that each of you does to spread the word about the show.