This week, I am speaking with Shelley Scotto, of Coldwell Banker on Long Island & Queens, New York.
Shelley is an incredible real estate agent that has been successful in every type of market since 1988. We had a wide-ranging conversation about:
- Branding in a Competitive Environment
- Keeping Your Integrity and Reputation
- Marketing and Customer Service
- The Lost Art of Negotiation
- The Cure for Fear in real estate
- And how Shelley would Improve the Real Estate Business if she could waive a magic wand.
You know, I’m so grateful to know people like Shelley, because they have so much to teach us. I hope you enjoy this conversation with this incredible real estate professional!